Care Center, Inc.
Helping People Cope.
Helping People Change.
Since 1973 - Over 45 Years of Caring
Guidance/Care Center, Inc. (GCC) provides behavioral health services, education, and support to benefit:
- People from all incomes and walks of life
- Adults, children, and families
- Persons experiencing issues with mental health and/or substance abuse problems
- Persons in crisis
- Adults with serious and persistent mental illness
- Mothers and fathers working to be better parents
- Children and youth with a behavior problem
GCC works collaboratively with other agencies, schools, private providers, law enforcement, hospitals and other behavioral health providers to support and enhance the benefits to our clients, consumers and other stake holders. Services available to women and pregnant women receive preference. GCC serves all clients regardless of inability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. For more information, see our client handbook under the program admission tab or ask our office staff.
LAST YEAR, THE GCC SERVED MORE THAN 14,000 INDIVIDUALS
AND PROVIDED MORE THAN 32,000 SERVICES.
GCC - Marathon
GCC - Key West
GCC - Key Largo
Download the G/CC General Brochure
Community Action Team
Contact Information: For more information contact us at our CAT hotline at (305) 434-7660 ext. 31101 or Email us
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Psychological Rehabilitation (Adults)
- Crisis Stabilization
- Outpatient Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Children and Adolescents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
GCC does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, color, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or marital status.