Care Center, Inc.
Helping People Cope.
Helping People Change.
The Guidance/Care Center (GCC) has volunteer opportunities at the Personal Growth Center, "The Heron", and in Administration/Clerical. Positions include:
- Support groups leaders
- Case Management
- Fund raising and events
- Other clerical
- Support Worker
The benefits of being a volunteer at the GCC include:
- An opportunity to share your talents with others
- An opportunity to help a community organization that affects the lives of people in our community
- The opportunity to gain experience to enhance a resume or graduate school application
- The opportunity to learn more about mental health and substance abuse issues
If you are interested in volunteering for the GCC, please contact the HR department at (305) 434-7660 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you and working together to improve the lives of those we serve.
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Psychological Rehabilitation (Adults)
- Crisis Stabilization
- Outpatient Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Children and Adolescents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
GCC does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, color, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or marital status.