Care Center, Inc.
Helping People Cope.
Helping People Change.
The case manager works with the client to achieve wellness and autonomy through advocacy, assessment, planning, communication, education, resource management, and service facilitation. A case manager links the client with appropriate providers and resources while ensuring that the services provided are safe, client centered, timely, works for the client and is fair.
- Men and women age 18 years or older diagnosed with a major mental illness that is experiencing episodes of mental impairment that may put him/her at risk for more intensive services
- Children 0-18 who reside in Key West area or Key Largo area who are diagnosed with major mental illness who are at risk of more intensive services
- Comprehensive assessment
- Service planning
- Linkage to other services
- Advocacy for access to identified service needs
- Monitoring of services provided
Persons Most Able to Benefit from this Service
- Persons who have had a recent Baker Act or admission to a local psychiatric hospital, receiving facility, or crisis stabilization unit
- Persons who have discharged from a state mental hospital or residential treatment facility
- Every case management client is involved in developing a service plan
- Service plan is a service agreement between GCC and the client that details all of the services to be offered
- Service plan allows everyone involved to monitor and evaluate goals, objectives and interventions
- Service planning and related services to be provided occurs directly with the client
- Services are tailored to the strengths, needs, abilities and preferences of the client
- Services promote personal responsibility
- Goals of treatment are not the sole responsibility of a single staff person or a lone consumer, but are the responsibility shared by all in an active partnership with the client
- Location: Marathon
- Phone: (305) 434-7660
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Mental Health (Adults)
- Community Integration: Psychological Rehabilitation (Adults)
- Crisis Stabilization
- Outpatient Treatment
- Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Children and Adolescents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
GCC does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, color, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, or marital status.